Network, Employment, dEbt, Mobility, and Skills in South India Survey (NEEMSIS), is a longitudinal data collection tool that aims at understanding the links between labour, skills, financial practices, social and migration dynamics and social networks formation in India through individual and household surveys.
The overall objective of this blog is to have a platform of exchange of questionnaires, pictures, videos, texts, posts, providing analysis of the longitudinal NEEMSIS socio-economic survey.
- French Institute of Pondicherry (IFP)
- French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
- Développement, Institutions, Mondialisation (DIAL)
- Centre d’Etudes en Sciences Sociales sur les Mondes Africains, Américains et Asiatiques (CESSMA)
- Observatory of Rural Dynamics and Inequalities in South India (ODRIIS)